WallStreet/Trema/Finance Kit Experts
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank and Eurostat and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 10 Years IT experience, 5 years developing and integrating applications in financial environments;
- Experience with Wallstreet Suite-Commercial Lending Management;
- Experience with Sybase ASE, PL/SQL;
- Experience with Python, XML and Linux;
- Experience of configuring Reconciliation software;
- Knowledge of Accurate Software is an advantage
- Fluent in English and FrenchWe are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1293.