- Valuation and Reporting Analyst
- Private Equity firm in Luxembourg
Our client is a leading European Private Equity firm. Due to growing activities in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Valuation and Reporting Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg.
- Financial data management regarding internal rates of return
- Calculate and reconcile fees, capital contributions and distributions
- Compile, prepare and organize data of performance reports
- Performing valuations on a wide range of illiquid investments
- Reporting valuation results to clients and handling client queries
- Populate and maintain databases.
- Contributing to the design and enhancement of the financial models used to perform valuations and portfolio optimization
- Maintain a high level of competence on all systems and processes.
- Provide support for assigned projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- University degree or equivalent education background in finance or accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant experience acquired in the field of domiciliation / corporate management services / corporate holding structure / private equity or real estate fund / accounting firms
- Strong planning and organizing skills, pro-activeness, multi-tasking and the ability to self-manage your workload
- Demonstrate the highest quality standards
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines
- Be fluent in English and French
- Team player able to communicate well in a small team
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment
- The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group and a friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity