Integrated into the RDE&Q organization, the User Experience Designer works together with the Industrial Designers of the Advanced Design Studio, an area in close collaboration with international teams from Goodyear USA, Dunlop Germany and Montlucon in France, and Shanghai in China…
The Advanced Design Studio is working in the earlier stage of product development for short-term projects as well as on more prospective projects and supports new products launches. The team uses design thinking as a tool to develop technical solutions.
The User Experience Design Student will be tasked to:
- Support the design team to design and develop products and services mentioned above.
- Define the target experience and identify the key paths
- Define the way people, products and services dialogue with one another.
- Establishes competitive analyses, targets, schematic representations of interfaces, use scenarios, tree views, etc.
- Imagine the shape and the behavior of objects, interfaces or digital environments.
- Make the experience of a product or of a service as pleasant and satisfying as possible
- Participate in all kind of ideation for any customer.
- Model the interactions and map the user experience using scenario building.
- Work on the emotional qualities of a product or of a service.
- Create mock-ups and prototype to communicate efficiently in terms of visual representation and of interface’s behavior.
- Support the marketing teams to launch the products and services.
To join our team you will need:
You must be currently enrolled in Industrial design studies. A specialization in UX Design is an asset.
English is a must. Any other European Language is an asset
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and Alias
- Be creative
- Be a team player
- Be available from asap and for a period of 6 months
You need to be currently enrolled in a University or school