A global leader for the Alternative Investment Funds industry are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and proactive candidate to join their Corporate Governance team as a Trust Officer.
Our client is a world-leading, privately-owned and progressive company operating in the alternative funds sector. Their main focus is towards employee satisfaction, ensuring everyone has the necessary tools and educational opportunities to excel in their career and grow within the company. They provide a lot of exposure to all sides of the business and are currently undergoing a growth period - a fantastic time to join!
If you are highly focused, eager to develop your skills and work within an international environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating reports; collecting relevant KYC documentation.
- A-Z corporate governance life cycle.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders on a global and local level; clients, investors, financial institutions, directors etc.
- Collect and maintain reports, accounts and statutory filings and payments.
- Manage a large portfolio of client entities.
- Organise and attend board meetings; agendas, prepare minutes, implement resolutions etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position within a fund or investment firm in Luxembourg
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or corporate law
- Fluent in English – other languages are an advantage
- Excellent client-focused attitude and ability to manage relationships
- Strong knowledge of legal procedures for alternative funds and Luxembourg entities
- Opportunity to lead projects and work alongside international offices
- Join a growing company, develop your career and work with niche funds
- Brilliant educational and supportive training opportunities
- Fantastic open-minded, international and dynamic working environment
- Competitive package within a renowned global company
If you are interested and want to learn more, send you CV to email@example.com