Founded in 2002 by former financial professionals, TALK finance is a fast-growing Luxembourg-based translation company specialised exclusively in finance. As a result of our specialisation and emphasis on quality, we are the favoured translation partner of several of the largest players in the financial sector.
More about us : https://www.talkfinance.biz/
We are currently looking for a
Translation Project Coordinator (m/f)
The project coordinator will be responsible for end-to-end translation project management in a deadline-driven environment. S/he will assess, coordinate, assign, monitor, and deliver translation projects within a defined timeline and budget, working closely with translators, reviewers, account managers and clients.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the tasks that the Employee is expected to perform:
- Manage all aspects of the translation project, including file processing, scope, time frames, quality, costs, resources
- Facilitate effective team communication and collaboration, including communication with clients and translators
- Quality Assurance prior to delivery
- Keeping project admin up-to-date and maintaining records of all costs
- Tracking project progress and assessing Translation projects risks
- Managing projects budget, costs and margin
- Planning and tracking the use of resources throughout the projects
- Adjusting plans and milestones by changing priorities, constraints, and requirements
- Managing changes to scope and client expectations
- Identifying and evaluating critical issues and developing effective solutions
- Participating in process improvement program
- Soliciting and analyzing feedback
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in language studies/translation
- Previous experience in project management and customer service
- Demonstrated organizational skills (managerial qualities and communication skills)
- Fluent in English, German and French
- Stress Resistant and well organised
- Independant with a strong sense of initiative, but also able to work harmoniously with other team members
- Flexible & Self Motivated in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workload
- Strong focus on achieving team goal(s) and delivering quality projects
- Ability to take on responsibility, be reliable and consistent and escalate risks pro-actively
Experience in using CAT tools (preferably MemoQ) and Proficient computer skills (MS Office, InDesign) will be viewed as a strong plus
We will only consider serious applications, with a resume and a cover letter, from persons meeting the above requirements.
Please answer by clicking the Apply button below.