Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank and Eurostat, as well as major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team designing, developing, deploying, configuring, and maintaining applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Have solid IT and project management skills.
- Have at least two years of experience in a similar position
- Experienced with IT Standards such as ITIL, CMMI, TOGAF.
- Be proficient in or willing to learn following technologies:
- OS: Windows, Aix and Linux
- Languages: Shell Script, Perl, SQL, Java
- Technologies : IBM WebSphere, VM Ware, Oracle, Xenapp, XenDesktop
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Have knowledge in or be willing to learn workload automation (Control-M, Autosys) and EAI.
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1303.