Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Sustainable Finance Manager
Permanent contract (M/F)
We are looking to reinforce our sustainable finance and LGX team with a professional with experience in managing and implementing new projects in line with our strategy. You will also have experience creating research and communications materials focused upon market developments and trends in the area of sustainable finance. You will be reporting to our Director of LGX.
- Design and execute our sustainable finance market research initiatives which will contribute to identifying and developing new products
- Ensure that management and the LGX team is fully up to date on market developments through regular internal communications and briefings
- Analyse and elaborate ESG data, define metrics and KPIs to feed our platform
- Elaborate training material for diverse kind of audience in the field of sustainable finance and deliver training course at national and international level (LGX Academy)
- Participate in national and international working group meetings on sustainable finance topics and contribute to the preparation of such meetings by preparing relevant technical reports
- Contribute to articles, interviews and research papersrelated sustainable finance for external press and to assist management
- Provide internal training and guidance on sustainable finance and the usage of LGX tools
- Execute and monitor assigned projects dedicated to our sustainable finance developments by managing scope, time, resources, quality and risk
- Assemble and collaborate with cross functional teams; provide guidance, direction and follow-up to ensure implement of projects defined by the LGX management team
- Regularly report on project progress to management
- Master degree in finance, business management or economics with ideally a specialization in sustainable or environmental finance
- A minimum of 5 yearswork experience in sustainability / ESG (environmental, social, governance matters) within a finance, banking or capital markets context
- Previous work experience with green, social and sustainability bonds is considered a strong asset
- Skilled presenter at ease to explain complex subjects and to defend the Luxembourg Green Exchange values and interests
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record
- Ability to research, comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Working well under pressure
- Team-oriented and independent
- Excellentwritten and oral communication skills in English and French (German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage)
If you see yourself in this position, send your CV and a cover letter by clicking Apply button.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).