C/C++ Software Developers
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank, Eurostat, the European Parliment and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- C/C++ development in Unix-like OS (GNU/Linux, Solaris, etc.)
- GCC/G++ is mandatory, Visual Studio is desirable but not essential
- STL, modern C++ skills (C++11 and beyond)
- IPC (sockets, pipes, signals) & Multithreading programming (pthreads)
- Familiar with tools like Git/SVN, GDB, Valgrind, common libraries like Boost, etc.
- Good knowledge of a RDBMS (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Familiarity with Unix & Windows operating systems
- Strong algorithmic skills and experience with complex data structures
- Able to write scripts in common scripting languages like Perl or Python
- Good understanding of Client/Server and Multiple-Tier application architectures
- Be fluent in English (French will be considered as an asset)
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their English CV.