SOC ANALYST (m / f)
You want to have a real impact and be involved in innovative projects?
You will have the chance to be surrounded by experts, supporting the cybersecurity operations of the different clients.
One of our clients is currently looking for a SOC-Analyst (m/f) in Luxemburg.
You will be directly integrated into our client's cyber security department :
Your responsibilities :
As SOC Analyst you will be responsible for protecting the information systems of different clients, so your missions will be:
- Monitor customer perimeters through SOC security solutions
- Analyze and process security events
- Analyze vulnerabilities
- Respond to incidents (intrusions, frauds, ..)
- Maintain in operational conditions the tools
- Provide solution using various tools (SIEM, scripting, SQL, Regex…)
- Participate in integrating collectors into customer information systems
- Conduct investigations / analyzes
- Participate in the development of services (R & D, improvement) and communication actions (articles, conferences)
- Participate in 24/7/365 "on-call" duties
Your profile :
- You have obtained a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent degree, with a specialization in Network and Security or Information Systems Security
- You have a network background, system to applications
- You want to develop your interest in the protection of information systems.
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis and security metrics;
- You're flexible and shifts do not scare you
- You know how to anticipate and manage various types of security incidents
- You have a good command of English
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send us your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org