Senior Tax Officer - International Tax & Transfer Pricing
Within this international company which offers a great work atmosphere and a humane approach to its employees, you will assist and support the International Tax and Tax Structuring department.
- Research and provide tax advice with respect to International/Luxembourgish Tax, transfer pricing matters;
- Assist in managing various tax and transfer pricing projects by liaising with external advisors in order to help internal teams in implementation;
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and other Tax team members in reviewing legal documents, suggested accounting treatment, proposed fund flows;
- Assist in analysing cash repatriation for European entities, monitoring the relevant compliance matters;
- Assist in the preparation of tax “Aide Memoires”;
- Organise international tax trainings for staff members;
- Contribute to the monitoring of monthly IPD’s.
- Tax documents filing and archiving;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail;
- Update documents in the database, keep trackers;
- Coordinate signatures of tax documents.
Education and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in International Tax / TP advisory
- Fluent in English and French, any other language will be an advantage
- BAC+3 or equivalent
- Good Knowledge of MS Office standard applications
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.