SENIOR PRIVATE EQUITY ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
THE JOB :
- Heading a team of two accountants for the preparation of reporting, financial statements, year-end accounts and reporting for group companies as part of our funds structures;
- Lead the accounting team to keep financial records up to date and provide accurate information in a timely manner,
- Being in direct contact with different service providers for the review of accounts and administration of companies whose administration has been outsourced;
- Day to day point of contact and coordination with 3rd parties such as auditors and tax advisors;
- Direct contact with our internal legal team and different law firms in charge of preparing the legal documentation in order to assist in the finalization of the documentation;
- Reporting to the Head of Accounting on status and financial situation of the companies from his/her portfolio;
- Review and assistance in the preparation of the Income tax and VAT returns, complying with all legal compliance reporting;
- Frequent contact with the other offices of the group to ensure correct financial information is shared;
- Presenting his/her set of accounts to the board of management or any other members of the team for the approval of the accounts or during any closing/refinancing.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
The successful candidate will have :
- A University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years' experience as an Accountant within the private equity sector or within a domiciliation service provider
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg general accounting rules and principles
- Fluency in English
- A strong team spirit and flexibility
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a leading private equity structure headquartered in the UK.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.