In a diversified and modern technical and operational environment, you will ensure the daily management and evolution of our IT Network.
You will be part of a dynamic team and a collaborative environment in which we favour an Agile methodology approach.
You will benefit from the expertise of the team members on a daily basis and will work in an environment that offers you the possibility of expanding your technical and functional competencies.
You will be required to:
- determine, evaluate and implement the IT network and technical security infrastructure according to the current and future needs of the company and in line with our security standards,
- the company’s IT network (LAN, WAN, WIFI) and its equipment (Extreme Networks and Cisco technologies),
- network controls and monitoring tools based on SNMP and Netflow,
- load-balancers to ensure the high availability of applications and internet links
- security tools: next-generation firewalls, application firewalls (WAF), Network Access Control, web proxy, sandbox technology, mail gateway, strong authentication solution, IPS probes, etc.
- lead technical projects through all their phases and participate in the different steps of the release planning process,
- ensure the drafting and update of technical documentation and operating procedures,
- contribute to the preparation of the budget and monitoring of expenditures and suppliers in terms of quality of services and support provided,
- be the point of contact for the auditors and the CISO concerning network security aspects,
- ensure security of hardware and software components, monitor vulnerabilities and security incidents and implement corrective measures,
- bring in your expertise to the company's projects.
- Master’s degree in computer science and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role,
- You have a good knowledge of IT network components (switches, routers, ...), security equipment (firewall, proxy, mail relay, ...) and security software,
- You are rigorous, flexible and innovative,
- Knowledge of French and English is required.
We can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for over 20 years,
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, pension scheme, interest subsidies, Sympass card, offices located close to the central railway station in Luxembourg, etc.
If you think you fit this profile, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference IT Netadmin 202006.
N.B.: In order to meet the worthiness criteria provided for in Article 45 of CSSF Regulation No. 12-02 of 14 December 2012 on anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism, candidates concerned will be asked to produce a recent extract of their criminal record no later than their first day of employment. This document will be dealt with in accordance with the Law of 23 July 2016.
As part of the recruitment process, EFA may collect and process candidates’ personal data. This data will be stored for processing purposes for the period required by law. Candidates may assert their right to access, correct or delete their personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, and in particular with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and in accordance with the Luxembourg Act of 2 August 2002 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. To do so, they must send an email to email@example.com.