Sopra Steria is set to provide fundamental support to several major Public Sector organisations in Luxembourg. In this context, Sopra Steria is looking for "Senior Java Developers" to strengthen its team:
As Senior JAVA developer, you will participate to the design, development, maintenance and testing of high quality software modules. Your open mindset, analytical mind and solid knowledge of object oriented concepts enable you to understand business analysis and software architectures documents. Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory. You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager and support the overall team and project (e.g. coaching juniors, managing work packages, leading small teams).
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- You have minimum 6 years of experience in Java Back-end development;
- An experience with Angular would be beneficial;
- You are open-minded, problem-solver with a good analytical mind;
- You have good oral and written communication skills;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- Team spirit is a strong requirement;
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of French or German is an asset.
- You have a good understanding of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML notation;
- You have an outstanding knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate,XML, EAI, JMS, JSF, Web Services;
- Experience with one major application server or web server (Weblogic, Tomcat, …) of the market;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies; first experiences in leading a team or medium work packages;
- The knowledge of SQL (Oracle, Postgresql) is an asset.
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.