Senior Finance Manager – Private Equity
Anderson Wise is glad to assist this independent management company active in Private Equity Funds investments and based in Luxembourg.
Within an international Finance team and reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely to the investment team, which is also located in Luxembourg.
- Reviewing the Funds’ annual and quarterly reports
- Reviewing the accounts prepared by the Financial Controllers and analysing of the Funds’ performance
- Monitoring the Net Asset Value of the Fund
- Monitoring the cashflows to and from the Funds, including forecasting
- Improving on a continuous basis the financial processes and financial controlling tools
- Managing the team of Financial Controllers
- Strong academic background, with an Audit / Finance / Accounting degree from a Business or Engineering School
- A professional qualification such as the CFA or CAIA is a must
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Private Equity Funds Audit / Fund Administration/ Fund domiciliation in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong focus on detail
- Hardworking and motivated to deliver high quality products (reports, presentations, etc…)
- Ability to track deliverables in a dynamic environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.