A progressive, privately-owned company leading the global alternative funds industry are searching for a passionate and motivated Senior Corporate Administrator to join their highly successful Corporate Services department.
With a high focus on Luxembourg domiciled alternative funds, our client operates across 12 jurisdictions covering Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt. They are fully independent, cultivating an international environment focused on strong values and a supportive culture. They embody a supportive vision for all their employees, providing personalised development plans, training events and great flexible working hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stimulating and friendly environment while developing an international career!
- A-Z corporate governance life cycle
- Follow-up and implement board and shareholder resolutions
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholder; clients, third parties, regulatory authorities
- Opening and maintain bank accounts of clients
- Organising and preparing board, director and shareholder meetings
- Preparation of regulatory reporting including ad-hoc reports
- Ensure AML/KYC checks are implemented, collection of relevant documentation
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position in the Funds Sector
- Degree level educated – Law degree is a plus
- Fluent in English -other European languages are an advantage
- Previous experience working with alternative fund structures; PE/RE and SPVs.
- Organised, motivated and proactive team player
- Engaging, dynamic an autonomous role
- Brilliant educational and supportive training opportunities
- Personal development plan, helping build your career
- Fantastic collaborative and international culture
- Competitive package within a reputable global company
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible working hours
If you are interested and want to learn more, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org