We are currently working with an AIFM who is looking for a senior compliance officer to join their team of 15 people in Luxembourg. The office which is mostly German speaking offers a relaxed environment where there is very few extra-hours.
The company has several offices around the globe, yet in Luxembourg they maintain a family size team. The management is close to their employees; therefore, everyone participates in the company's decisions and they keep a good work-life balance.
- You make sure the AIFM is compliant with the legal framework
- You analyse and implement relevant legal and regulatory changes for the Management Company
- You are the contact person with external parties such as banks, lawyers, auditors, CSSF
- You review the AML/KYC checks.
- You have a university degree in Law, Business or other relevant education
- You possess at least 4 years of experience in the Compliance field within Alternative Funds
- You are fluent in German and English, any other language is an asset
What the company has to offer:
- Pleasant and dedicated team where everyone gets along very well
- You are involved in the company's decisions
- Great working atmosphere within an international group that support the Luxembourgish office. You are invited to team buildings within the other offices in Europe.
- You have the opportunity to work in part-time and have the time to take care of your children.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",
Bonus and Meal Vouchers