One of our clients is currently looking for their new Senior Accountant.
If you want to work in a family-sized environment company and participate in its development, then this job is for you.
Moreover, the organization of this company makes it possible to reconcile work / life balance thanks to its flexible hours which will allow you to spend more time with your friends and family.
This company also offers nice careers opportunities that will allow you to challenge yourself and to learn day after day.
So if you want to work in a successful company where your work is recognized and where you are not considered as a number then do not hesitate to apply because this offer is for you !
Your tasks :
• Monthly and quarterly accounting for several and diverse Luxembourg entities
• Recording accounting entries in the company accounting system
• Preparation of working documents (interest calculations, amortization/depreciation tables, …)
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns
• Preparation of corporate tax returns
• Liaison with Service Providers (law firm, audit, notary,etc) both in Luxembourg and abroad
• Assisting the client audit process
• BTS degree or equivalent in accounting;
• Good knowledge of Luxembourg tax (direct tax & VAT),
• Analytical mind with strong sense of providing high quality output;
• Fluent in French and English. Any other languages is considered an additional asset.
• Human sized atmosphere
• Spacious working environment
• Interesting and rewarding job
• Facilities thanks to the location
Are you the person we are looking for ? Then, don’t hesitate to apply at this adress : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at this number : +352 20 88 12 80. I will be glad to have a discussion with you about this position !
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine