- The Cyber Security Product Manager must secure the digital journey of customers and protect the ecosystem by seeking new clients for improving their security posture.
- Our client is a major player in the ICT industry in Luxembourg and in Europe. In order to reinforce their local team, we are actively looking for a Security Product Manager.
- Developping products by identifying potential products,
- Conducting market research,
- Generate product requirements,
- Determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction,
- Working with marketing teams to ensure that customer affecting changes/launches are communicated correctly and in a timely fashion,
- Working with internal staff, managing the process of any changes in time,
- Working with relevant Security Practice departments to manage projects from concept to delivery, and
- Ensuring that management are kept appraised of progress and notified of any important deviation from the plans.
- Have very good organization skills, with the ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines (previous experience driving transformational projects is preferred)
- Ability to dive deep into technical requirements when needed
- Fascinated by evolving technologies
- Be customer-minded and results-oriented
- Strong office application skills (e.g. Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project …) and the willingness to develop those further
- Enjoys working and collaborating together with other departments with a positive mindset in any situation
- Have a positive "can do" attitude
- Be willing to quickly learn, develop, and improve results
- Have excellent written and spoken French and English
- Join a professional and stimulating working environment in the ICT industry
- Develop your skills and the possibility to grow rapidly in the company