Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
· As Release Manager, you will be responsible of the Release Management process.
· You will coordinate the overall releases and intermediate releases (from scope definition to Entry into Operations/EiO and lesson learned of this). This includes relaying with Sopra Steria and partners delivery teams.
· In charge of handling the coordination and communication with the customer's Transition Team (Test, Release, CI/CD, …), you will ensure the correct progress of releases.
· You will build and maintain Release related documentation (Release Plan, Release scope, Operation plan, …)
· You will supervise the Entry into Operations
· You will support the Project Manager through all the delivery phases of the release and you define the process of work and quality related to Release Management.
· With the Program and Project Managers, you plan tasks and the required resources, control the progress status of the releases.
· You organize follow-up meetings with the customer.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT or equivalent valuable experience.
- You must be used to communicate with various stakeholders.
- You are open-minded; problem solving oriented and have people management experience.
- You are focused on Delivery.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You speak Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
An effective experience in Release/Project Management is required.
You have also a good experience in coordinating multiple teams in a multi-vendor environment.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.