The regulatory reporting specialist will be a part of the Accounting and Regulatory Reporting team in the Finance Department, and will be responsible for:
- Preparation of regulatory reporting
- Continuous enhancement of the reporting process and the implementation of new r regulations in collaboration with Finance and other departments as required
- Liaising with third parties such as auditors, consultants, etc.
- Maintaining high quality documentation of all regulatory reporting
- Participating in Finance projects
- Coaching team members
ABOUT YOU - What’s your background?
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar, or at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in banking regulations: BCL and CSSF reporting, CRR, CRD, etc.
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in a function requiring the practical application of the banking regulatory framework
- Knowledge of WKFS (FRS) reporting tool
- Knowledge of T24 banking platform is an advantage
WHAT WE EXPECT - What are your skills?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Very dynamic and results-oriented personality
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative with minimal supervision
- A proactive and reliable team player
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French, German or other languages are an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER - What advantages will you have?
− Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
− Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
− On-the-job training
− Dynamic and international work environment
− Participation in various CSR initiatives
WORKING FOR ADVANZIA THE UNCONVENTIONAL BANK
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 200 staff from all over the world.
We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten