We are representing an International Asset Manager, specialised in Real Estate acquisitions all over Europe.
Through their own Luxembourg AIFM, they select, execute and manage their investments via Luxembourg investment funds.
Given the imminent launch of 2 new investment funds, they are currently hiring a RE Senior Fund Accounting Specialist in Luxembourg.
This knowledgeable professional, reporting into the Financial Controller and Risk Manager, will have a solid direct exposure to the operational business.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic fund accounting specialist, with a sound analytical approach, eager to progress with a CFO future outlook.
Accountabilities of the Role:
- Centralizing SPV accounting data from other jurisdictions for the purpose of Fund Accounting production;
- Net Asset Value calculation;
- Where applicable, review and prepare quarterly and annual reports for Luxembourg tier entities;
- Cashflow analysis and cash reconciliation;
- Involvement in bank reconciliations;
- Fund level operating budgets and review entity level;
- Participation to projects in close collaboration to the financial controller and risk manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within PE or RE Fund Accounting production (including NAV calculation);
- Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA or equivalent) would be an asset;
- Deep understanding of PE/RE Fund Accounting (e.g. CAPEX);
- Languages: English is essential. German would be a sound advantage;
- Team player, motivated and committed to the project,
- Autonomous, self-starter and proactive.