As part of the strengthening of its team, an architectural firm located in the South of Luxembourg is actively looking for its future Project Manager Architect.
With large-scale and varied projects to its credit, such as family homes, residences, day-care centres and schools, this DGNB-certified company of 9 people makes it a point of honour to make ecology and current themes its priority.
As a Project Manager Architect, you will have the opportunity to manage innovative projects in their entirety and in total autonomy.
If you are looking for a position of responsibility in a family-oriented company, apply now!
Project Manager Architect - Your missions:
- Elaboration of a construction project
- Realization of execution plans
- Drafting of specifications
- Management and monitoring of building sites
- Control of the work up to delivery
- Budget preparation and financial monitoring of projects
Project Manager Architect - Your profile:
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a Project Manager
- You are fully conversant with passive building techniques
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of German
- You are fully conversant with the Archicad and BIM software
Project Manager Architect - The offer:
- An attractive salary of up to 65K€ (depending on your experience)
- Meal vouchers: no more worrying about preparing your meals the night before!
- A bonus linked to the company's results
- Flexible working hours allowing you to organise yourself personally
- Participate in the management of various large-scale innovative projects
- Ideal location for Belgian and French cross-border commuters
Interested in this opportunity?
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Priscillia Schwan and Laurent Baarslag are in charge of this position.
- GUARANTEED CONFIDENTIALITY -
We will treat your application as confidential. However, please do not hesitate to spread the word around if anyone can match this offer.
32,000 - 65,000 /Jahr