Job title: Fund administrator, Asset Management
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for a:
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will get the opportunity to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank. The Fund administrator for Bank of China Asset Management Centre (Europe) will participate in the Bank’s business development as well as undertaking any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Co-ordinate with related party to design products or to transforms the Group’s product into the executable local product.
- Check and supervise the activity of the investment fund
- Liaise with the management company on a daily basis
- Co-ordinates with compliance, third party partners, different internal departments and portfolio managers in group to launch UCITS or non-UCITS products.
- Assist in marketing activities, including preparation of materials (such as pitches, reports, presentations), and financial analysis.
- Provides training to client/sub-branches and other parties.
- Liaise with third party advisors such as lawyers, auditors to help in the compliance work.
- Any other tasks assigned by the team head.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- A good knowledge and command of the Luxembourg Commercial Companies Laws – the knowledge of investment structures in Luxembourg would be a strong asset.
- Master degree in law, finance or economics.
- 3 years of experience in the financial markets position.
- Working experience in the fund industry is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential; Chinese and other languages will be an advantage.
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Strong team player, organized, flexible, rigorous and solution-minded.
- Our preference goes to the candidate who is extrovert with excellent communication and marketing skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus.
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethic.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to: