What is the opportunity?
The role requires to possess significant relevant financial consolidation experience within Real Estate / Private Equity. In this role you will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills .
You will be able to add value by delivering high quality work and be able to proactively overcome issues and challenges to ensure timely delivery.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with extensive financial and accounting experience with Real Estate / Private Equity investments, fund accounting and fair value financial reporting.
What will you do?
- Deal with consolidation of financial data including from subsidiaries and joint venture (JV) entities
- Establish detailed operating reports - Monthly / Quarterly Accounting
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Provide financial expertise to subsidiaries, JV’s or within the Company
- Understand client expectations and be force of proposal
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on consolidation matters
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
What do you need to succeed?
- Between 2 to 10 years in a similar position with hand-on experience on Real Estate, Infrastructure and Debt funds specificities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Professional, details oriented, self starter and team player who is able to work well independently, as well as with others / able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word
- This specialist also needs to have consolidation expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds
- Ability to deal with new complex products
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge in IFRS
- Experience in SAP FC / Yardi / Framework / Investran or comparable software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 14 Porte de France
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Regional Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Platform: RBC Investor & Treasury Services
Req ID: 251857