Le Grand & Associates is currently looking for a Senior Payroll Officer for a Fiduciary company in Luxembourg near the city center !
This human-sized company is located close to the center of Luxembourg City and is easily accessible by public transport to avoid traffic jams and gives you access to a lot of facilities such as: restaurants, shopping center …
If you are you want to develop your skills and integrate a young and dynamic team, do not hesitate to apply because this offer is for you.
- You are in charge of payroll calculations for the overall management of the payroll process of your customer portfolio
- You ensure the accuracy of the calculated salaries and control the integrity of the calculations
- You analyse and understand the needs of the customers and offer them adapted solutions.
- You ensure the application of the regulations and legislation in force
- You have a degree in human resources, law, economics, management or accounting.
- You speak French and English. German and Luxembourgish are a real asset.
- You have a first successful experience in a fiduciary in a similar position.
- Very good command of payroll software
- You are rigorous, have a spirit of analysis, synthesis and discretion.
A salary and an attractive package based on your experience.
Pleasant working environment within a young and dynamic team
Career development opportunities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, please do not hesitate to send your resume at fidu.lux@legrand-associates. One of our consultants will contact you within two weeks if you match the requirements for this position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not match our expectations.
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine