For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an OPERATIONS SENIOR OFFICER for our Management Company. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As member of the Operations & Oversight team your main responsibilities will be:
- Involvement in the operational and transactional processes, the oversight of delegated functions and client relationship
- Assisting the client in his daily requests and representing the values of the Management Company in each communication with him
- Performing the monitoring procedures of the department for fund activities
- Supporting the Onboarding, Valuation, Portfolio and Risk Management departments within the Management Company
- Preparation of the operating memorandum with clients and services providers
- Completing the department’s processes to ensure a smooth operation of the fund on a daily/monthly basis in the context of central administration and client requirements
- Involvement in the fund activities from its launch to its liquidation
- Preparation and supervision of the annual audit of the funds under supervision
- Computation and reconciliation of financial figures in the context of billing activities
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or Equivalent
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or any other language will
be considered as an asset).
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office
- You are team player and able to communicate well in a small team
- Your are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry
- You are able to meet tight deadlines
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge