We are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant for one of our client.
This fiduciary ideally located near the city center and close to public transports will allow you to avoid the traffic jams. This location also provides access to many facilities such as shops, restaurants...
This company also gives you the opportunity to have flexible hours that will allow you to spend more time with your friends and family !
So if you want to work in a successful company where your work is recognized and where you are not considered as a number then do not hesitate to apply because this offer is for you !
Your tasks :
• Manage a diversified portfolio of clients (mainly Commercial Companies, Private Equity, Real Estate)
• Preparing financial statements and reporting under LuxGaap
• Coordination of the Tax returns
• Review of the monthly / annual VAT
• Day to day administrative management
• Contact with the clients and third parties
• You hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
• You are fluent English, French, German and Luxembourgish
• You are rigorous, detail-oriented, with a strong analytical mind
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You will improve your work / life balance with flexible working hours
• You will get an attractive salary based on your experience
• Improve your technical skills : You will receive various trainings based on your needs
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80. I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !
- Boni / Flexibler Gehaltsanteil
- Gratis Snacks und Kaffee
- Bezahlter Urlaub
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Sponsoring Mobilfunk-Tarife
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine