About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Job Content :
Telindus is looking for a Mobile Telecom Product Manager that will help us challenge the enterprise / B2B market by creating product or services. If you are a passionate problem-solver with an instinct for understanding the most critical customer needs and translating those into the simple and relevant product & service solutions then we would like to talk to you for this position.
The Mobile Telecom Product Manager at Telindus is responsible for managing the full mobile telecom product lifecycle including product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and go-to-market strategies. This role will interface with a wide range of internal and sometimes external teams such as sales, pre-sales, marketing and communications, engineering, etc. to ensure products are in line with the objectives and strategy of the company and the needs of our customers.
This position requires competency in strategic thinking, customer focus, problem solving, change and innovation and highly developed project management skills.
As a Mobile Telecom Product Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Managing a range of mobile telecom products for the enterprises market including:
- Managing the product profitability, customer base evolution and positioning vs competition
- Detecting and specify telecommunication market needs and translate them into sales opportunities,
- Deciding for the continuity of the different products based on financial and commercial analysis
- Defining the pricing and product features to guarantee a growing profitability or a higher product penetration
- Building and managing the product reporting including sales and profitability
- Maintaining a relevant number of products or services that are coherent and in line with customers’ needs
2. Developing and launching new products in the market including:
- Looking for new opportunities by analyzing different KPI’s: sales and market feedback, benchmarks (either national or international), market opportunity studies, etc…
- Identifying market size, preparing business plans, and defining pricing recommendations for new products and services.
- Owning the Go-To-Market process end to end from product concept definition, product implementation and testing to actively participating on the marketing strategy definition
3. Supporting the product sales process including:
- Creating and organizing the content to explain the different products to both sales
- Support the development of commercial actions,
- Support the sales team by assessing the client needs and developing high value solutions.
- Participate in the answer to RFP issued by Corporate Customers
- Participate in our internal product trainings as well as external trainings to maintain and grow skills and knowledge of our existing and new products
- Business oriented education & experience (applied economics / commercial science / management / marketing / engineering),
- A proven experience in the telecom business market and its technology,
- Good analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly,
- Good creativity and entrepreneurship,
- Customer driven mentality
- Team player, highly dedicated and accountable,
- Languages: Fluent in French and English; German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus.
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.