Would you like to work for a global player with strong
Do you speak English and French?
previous experience in PE/RE?
• In charge of transmitting orders and monitoring for all
funds (Real Estate and Private Equity funds, Hedge Funds and FoHF funds) with
custodian banks following the instructions of the portfolio’s managers;
• Assist with administrative duties related to investment
• Responsible for the
checking of the NAV of all funds (Real Estate and Private Equity funds, Hedge
Funds and FoHF funds) calculated by fund administrators, and establishing of
• Review fee calculations (e.g. management fees, performance
related fees, administration fees) as well as corporate actions (capital calls,
distributions, equalization) and the mechanism thereof.
• Liaise with fund administrators, portfolios managers,
custodian banks and other counterparties;
• Preparation of
regulatory fund reporting This position is for a multi-skilled individual and
essential for our client satisfaction.
• Minimum 2 to 3
years of experience in a similar role (in a Central Administration/AIFM
environment or in the fund industry).
• Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance.
• Knowledge of: Alternative Investment Funds, custody,
transfer agency, fund administration industry, securities administration,
corporate actions / ad hoc valuations mechanisms.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Accurate, flexible, and team playing spirit.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong client servicing focus.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
If you are interested in this role, do not hesitate to
contact PAWEL GALANTY with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on +352 661 244 909.