As a (Senior) Manager Sales & Delivery Data Architecture - Microsoft Azure in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle mainly on the Belgian and Luxembourgish market. You will act as an advisor & Data Architect to define and deliver strategies with the objective to maximize clients return on data. In that capacity, you will be working across all levels of the organization to help define and implement Microsoft Technology enabled solutions ranging from future data architectures, data supply chains, intelligent solutions (e.g. robotics, AI) to holistic data driven company set-ups.
- Enable innovative client and industry solutions through the lens of Data on the Belgian and Luxembourgish market
- Develop data strategies & architectures to address specific client needs and value cases as part of e2e cloud enabled transformation journeys
- Act as a data SME on projects with technical experience and knowledge of key technology solutions of Microsoft Azure (e.g AI and Data Platform including SQL Server, Azure SQL, DataBricks, CosmosDB, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, IOT and PowerBI)
- Collaborate with other experts to create leading enterprise architectures from a data, application and infrastructure perspective
- Support and advise selling and engagement teams to follow a consistent data methodology, approach and technical strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with SMEs across Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create data strategies & intelligent solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- 5-10 years of experience in data architecture & related technologies experience and data technologies (In dept Microsoft Azure skills needed)
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale technologies transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience with at least one of the following technologies: SAS, SPSS, RevR, Azure ML, MapR, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data preparation with industry standard tools such as R and Python and with Visualization tools such as SAP, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.