In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting:
Medior/Senior Java Developer
The right candidate will work on development, support & maintenance activities, in a dynamic and collaborative environment with continuous learning opportunities.
- Technical System Design and Development Implementation
- Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Functional and technical documentation
- Integration and maintenance of the development related to Continuous Integration and Delivery DevOps toolchains
- Education: University degree or equivalent in a computer-based discipline
- 4+ years of experience using Java technologies (Camel/Angular 6+/Spring Boot/RestAPI/EJB/JMS)
- Experience with JavaEE Application Servers (RedHat EAP Jboss)
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing tools(Junit/Mockito/Selenium/Jacoco)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools(Jira/GitHub/Jenkins/Maven/IntelliJ)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQ, and Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency in English, French would be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.