Greenfield is very happy to assist one of our clients in their search of a Legal Officer/ CoSec. They are the largest privately held hospitality organizations in the world. They are currently looking for their Luxembourgish office (+/12 persons) a Legal officer who will be working on Real Estate Investments legal matters.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the manager, including, inter alia:
- coordinating the execution and legalization of various corporate documents and agreements;
- convening and taking the minutes of shareholders' and board meetings;
- drafting various ad-hoc shareholders'- and board resolutions;
- opening, maintaining and closing bank accounts;
- keeping corporate records and registers;
- corresponding with local authorities;
- assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities;
- assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents;
- organizing files and updating folders and online database on regular basis.
- assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies including drafting of the relevant documentation and coordinating each step of the processes with third parties;
- assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities;
- active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel including, inter alia:
- drafting of the corporate documents;
- communication with lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
- preparing the closing bibles and updating the online database where required.
- assistance legal compliance tasks.
- Ideally a legal degree but not a must. You need to have a relevant experience of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent English skills both in spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic; hands on and be able to take on things from day 1.
What they offer:
- On top of salary (depending from experience), you will receive luncheon vouchers, full medical cover, annual trips and other incentives.
- No overtime required!
- Very friendly and family-oriented environment
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.