Paris – France
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will act independently and assist senior lawyers in the provision of corporate subsidiary governance services to clients with worldwide presence;
- You will prepare and review drafted legal documents for all stages of the company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, within agreed deadlines;
- You will perform and monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
- You will co-ordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and documentation required to carry out assignments;
- You will ensure that client’s, local, international and industry specific requirements are met and legal updates shared;
- You will maintain data and ensure proper reporting.
- You have a degree in corporate, notarial or fiscal law, or a similar academic background, as well as 2 year of relevant industry experience;
- You showcase Commercial, service-minded, hands-on and dynamic attitude and have an international mind-set;
- You have excellent (interpersonal) communication skills, both verbal and written (French and English);
- You have good planning and time management/prioritization skills;
- You are able to work in a team and autonomously as well as liaising with other departments within a large organization.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.