An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a human size Real Estate Investment company located close to the city center in Luxembourg. Our client is looking to strengthen their team with a legal officer who will be in charge of the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg companies and who will take an active part in the management of legal and corporate aspects of new projects (acquisitions, liquidations).
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the manager, including, inter alia:
- coordinating the execution and legalization of various corporate documents and agreements;
- convening and taking the minutes of shareholders' and board meetings;
- drafting various ad-hoc shareholders'- and board resolutions;
- opening, maintaining and closing bank accounts;
- keeping corporate records and registers;
- corresponding with local authorities;
- assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities;
- assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents;
- organizing files and updating folders and online database on regular basis.
- Assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies including drafting of the relevant documentation and coordinating each step of the aforementioned processes with third parties;
- assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities;
- active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel including, inter alia:
- drafting of the corporate documents;*
- communication with lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
- preparing the closing bibles and updating the online database where required.
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. The knowledge of French or German is an asset;
- Experience in taking minutes is mandatory;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal framework;
- Attention to detail, proactive attitude;
- Strong communication skills.