In this role as a legal manager and client relationship manager focused on a portfolio of either private debt funds or private equity funds (depending on your prior experience), you will take responsibility for and administer a portfolio of fund structures. You will also manage junior colleagues within your team and support / be the key relationship management contact for your clients. You’ll be supported in your responsibilities by a team of fund accounting and legal professionals, and report to a client director. You will focus on the provision of excellent client service, and ensuring your team operate in an effective way in a positive environment.
Your role will involve:
- Manage your team running a portfolio of entities, ensuring appropriate administration of your clients’ affairs, regulatory requirements, board reporting, etc.
- Managing client matters, being the key point of contact for the client, and providing help with technical queries, ensuring excellent client service
- Coordinate legal, tax and professional advice
- Ensure all statutory deliverables are filed on time by team members
- Taking on Directorships as required
- Attending Board meetings, shareholder meetings and taking minutes
- Handle queries from within your team, and act as the final 4-eyes signatory
- Review legal documentation drafted by external lawyers
- Ensure the compliance and regulatory requirements of the team are met
- Review and improve the operational procedures and checklist templates
- Ensure company policies are adhered to
- Conduct appraisals and be involved in recruitment activity
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of fund structures, and experience handling the company secretarial matters on funds
- Experience managing a team in a supportive and positive way, and managing client relationships
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge of fund / corporate administration with most likely around 8 or more years’ in fund services, with prior management responsibilities. (We do have a less senior role available at the 4-8 year level too.)
- A positive service orientated attitude
If this job sounds appealing, then apply now, without delay!