INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Knowledge Sharing Specialist
The website management unit is responsible for ensuring the operational management of the websites, while respecting the state of the art in terms of dissemination and accessibility as well as graphic and infographic production to enhance the spaces dedicated to them on a daily basis (News sections, Portal, Live section). The goal is to continue the modernization of all the websites in close cooperation with other services of the client.
- Ensure the operational management and editorial maintenance of the websites
- Work with the editorial SEO expert
- Participate in the definition of the SEO strategy and its implementation
- Conduct regular technical audits on websites (in prod but also in pre-production before they are officially put online)
- Advise the technical teams about the technologies to implement and the tools to use to improve the performance of the sites (snippets, xml sitemap, ...);
- As needed, draft appropriate technical specifications and monitor their implementation by the teams of developers and testers
- Write and update guidance documents on the implementation of good practices
- Work in close collaboration with the team that manages Web Analytics
- Train colleagues on good practices in SEO and statistical follow-up
- Define the strategy and manage the multiple domain names recently acquired by the client
- Contribute to the improvement of the internal search engine
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the client's Web Preservation Strategy
- Genuine knowledge of the technical aspects of search engine operation and the improvements to be made to the clinet's production tools to improve the search engine's natural referencing.
- University degree
- Worked for a large client account for at least 3 years
- A very good knowledge of the European institutions
- An excellent knowledge of SEO both technical and editorial
- Very good knowledge in SEO-related topics that are
- Web Analytics
- Web Accessibility
- Web Preservation
- Good knowledge and in-depth practical experience in using the following tools:
- "Deepcrawl" (or equivalent) to perform technical audits of different sites (broken links, incorrect tags, bad indexing, etc.)
- "Google search console" to manage the various site plans of the institution, keyword lists searched via the internal PE search engine and externally
- Web analytics tools for managing website consultation statistics such as Google Analytics, Piwik, Web Trends, AT Internet, etc.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- pro-activity and autonomy
- Must also have editorial skills (summary note, recommendation documents, audit documents, data analysis, ...) in English and French and make regular presentations of your work in both languages.
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com .
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.