Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Within our internal legal department (General Secretariat), we are looking for a:
Junior/Senior legal in-house counsel (m/f)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal agreements with third parties, and any other legal documents;
- Providing legal advice to senior management and other internal departments, notably on Company Law and Contract Law;
- Monitoring and reviewing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the business;
- Contributing to the implementation and monitoring of controls, procedures and policies aligned with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, the CSSF, notaries, local authorities, etc.
- Preparing the corporate documentation of our company and ensuring that corporate governance principles applicable to a PFS are followed;
- Working on specific client files when necessary;
- You have a University degree in law;
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- GDPR knowledge would be an asset.
- You are well organized, rigorous, have very good communication skills, and you are a good team worker;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.