In the role of a Junior Legal Officer you will be in charge of managing the files for a variety of international clients. Your tasks will include the preparation of legal documents and follow up clients request from a corporate secretarial point of view. As your position will be part of a dedicated team of legal experts you will benefit from the experience of your more senior colleagues giving you the chance to grow in your career life.
- Accumulate documents for resignation, nomination of directors or managers, change of registered address;
- Preparation of documentation regarding the set-up of a Luxembourg entity;
- Prepare service agreements, loan, and resolution;
- Maintain necessary documents for the Chamber of Commerce;
- Ensure all client files are itemized accurately;
- Manage opening bank accounts and control on bank signatories;
- Organize regular meeting with clients and advisors;
- Draft the minutes of (Annual) General Shareholders Meetings.
- Relevant work experience of 1 years;
- University degree in Law;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different external counterparts;
- People-oriented and keen to collaborate with team members;
- Excellent command of English, French or German is an asset.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.