Junior Corporate Assistant
For our client, a major and global Asset Manager with a strong presence in Luxembourg, we are looking for a junior Corporate Assistant. In this role, you will have the great opportunity to be part of an international team in constant evolution. This opportunity would correspond to a professional who is eager to learn and develop new skills, who is not afraid of changes and who is open to grow within a fast-moving environment. In this position, you will report to the Head of Finance and Operations and work closely with the local Legal and Finance Team.
- Manage intra-group and external payments
- Preparation of weekly cash registers
- Scanning, uploading, archiving and distribution of documents received
- Assisting with onshore and offshore execution of documents on behalf of various companies
- Liaison with notaries, law firms, banks etc. with regards to setting up of new companies and bank accounts
- Fillings before the Luxembourg register of commerce
- Treatment of mail in and out
- Office management
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English - French and/or German advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously in large part in a cross-border, global team environment
- Results-driven, strong communication skills and strong team-spirit
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude Francois firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.