Do you have a first experience in Accounting in Luxembourg? Do you speak English and German? Do you want to evolve within a leading group present for more than 20 years around the world? This position might be for you!
My client, a leading Real Estate Manager is currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join its office in Luxembourg (East of Luxembourg City). You will integrate a human-sized team where the turn over is slow. The group is mainly present in European countries but is also located in the USA.
Today, the company is looking for someone to reinforce its team as the group is constantly growing. They need someone to help them to sustain their activity, someone who is looking for a long-term work relationship.
What will be your missions?
- Bookkeeping of the different entities of the group
- Create the sales tax return (monthly and quarterly)
- Manage the incoming and outgoing invoices
What do we expect from you?
- You have an Accounting degree
- You can speak English and German (French is a real asset)
- You have between 2-3 years of experience in Luxembourg
- An attractive salary up to 40K€, depending on your profile
- A bonus depending on your performances (equivalent of more than 1 month of salary)
- Meal vouchers (10,80€), you will eat for free
- 30 days of holidays, improve you work-life balance!
- An international group with real evolution opportunity
- A stable company existing for 20 years with a slow turn-over
- A human-sized team where autonomy and respect are clue values
- Trainings provided to evolve your skills and career
- A fast recruitment process in 2 interviews!
Captivated by this opportunity that will mark your career?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume, only one interview to assess your technical skills will determine if you are suitable for this position.
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -