- Accompanied and trained by your more experienced colleagues, you will participate in the accounting for a local commercial client portfolio;
- You will be in charge of the day-to-day bookkeeping and support the monthly, quarterly and annual declarations;
- Throughout your career with us, you will develop your technical, human and commercial skills that will be the key to your success within our firm.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- You recently graduated and/or you have 1 year of experience in Accounting;
- You have good knowledge of accounting software and MS Office;
- You are dynamic, with good communication skills and are able to build and develop good relationships with your colleagues and clients;
- You are rigorous, organized and recognized for your analytical skills, which will enable you to perform high quality work;
- You are fluent in French and English. German and Luxembourgish are assets.
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.