We are currently looking for a Junior Accountant for our client, a Global Financial Services provider.
The company, ideally located in the heart of Luxembourg Centre needs to reinforce its team composed of Accountants, Tax Specialists and Corporate Officers.
As an Accountant, you will be in charge of the accountancy from A to Z of your own portfolio and trainings will be provided to improve your skills in VAT / tax returns.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping from A to Z
- Manage the incoming and outgoing invoices
- Be in charge of the different periodic reports
- You have a Bachelor Degree
- You have 3 years of experience in a fiduciary
- You are fluent in German and English
- An attractive salary up to 40K€, depending on your profile
- Meal vouchers (10,80€)
- A human-sized team within an international Group
- Trainings to evolve your skills and career
- An easy access to the company in Luxembourg City Centre
- The opportunity to evolve
Captivated by this opportunity that will mark your career?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume, only one interview to assess your technical skills will determine if you are suitable for this position.
Cérina Chalal is in charge of this position.
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -