Are you in love with JAVA technologies, client contact, debugging? Are you dreaming of assisting banking clients in their applications issues (Support level 2) in the heart of Luxembourg while enjoying an office feeling like home in a real Luxembourgish house with a kitchen, baby-foot…?
I am currently looking for a JAVA Application Support Engineer (Level 2) for an innovative start-up specialised in the financial industry and banking applications. The company is working with over 60 banking clients in the EU and is continuously expanding itself with 15 developers and a strong DNA: multicultural spirit, innovation, client satisfaction, state-of-the-art technologies.
As a JAVA Application Support Engineer, you will be in charge of JAVA software debugging, resolution of procedures, contact with banking clients.
- Understand business requirements and assist banking clients in their IT issues
- Provide 2nd level support on JAVA applications
- Software Debugging
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Full Professional proficiency in English and French
- A salary up to 60K€ (depending on your profile and experience)
- Car leasing could be discussed depending on the salary
- Mobile phone subscription
- Flexible working hours with a core time
- Free parking slot
- Dynamic start-up with a friendly atmosphere and career opportunities!
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV. This position is handled by Justine Bauchot
+352 28 55 23 or
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -
If this opportunity does not match your profile, do not hesitate to share it with your network! If the person you suggest is hired, you will be rewarded with a voucher of 250€.