IT Support Administrator (Fixed term 12 months/CDD)
Lancelot is looking for an IT Support Administrator for our client in the private banking sector in Luxembourg City.
The IT Support Administrator who will act as a point of contact for users and provide customer focused technical assistance.
The successful candidate will be jointly responsible for the administration and smooth running of the bank’s systems
- Ensure technical assistance to customers
- Ensure that incidents reported are solved based on priority list and issue complexity or escalated to next level or vendor or management
- In charge of maintaining and ensuring any possible downtimes on the system accessibility are minimalised
- Is jointly responsible for the IT operation controls
- Is jointly responsible for analysing incident requirements or requests from the business
- Ensure that work and processes are being done according to group guidelines
- Is jointly responsible for updating the documentation related to the system under joint responsibilities of others, in line with Group standards
- Is jointly responsible for supporting the IT system and network infrastructure
Skills and experience requirements
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in supporting business with standard support users and administration of Windows Servers.
- Knowledge on Microsoft products:
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory
Nice to haves: VMWare and ITIL knowledge
- A position offering a large spectrum of action and autonomy, allowing to fully use and further enhance your functional, technical and interpersonal skills
- The benefits of a small organization (flexibility, ability to make you contribution very visible), combined with the strengths of a large group
- A competitive package in line with skills and experience
- A challenging and interesting job with good development opportunities in an academically stimulating, results-oriented and international environment