Are you a Windows Engineer with experience in Security?
Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
IT Security Windows Engineer
What would be your mission?
The mission of the unit is to provide secure IT environments to enable support of business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the unit aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
What would be your tasks?
- Perform user administration functions necessary to add/change user accounts within designated systems and applications (Active directory / Share Drives / Exchange mailboxes), following established policies and instructions
- Interact with internal users as well as with other IT teams, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Track each deployment and document work using ticketing system and company procedures
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding user changes
- Maintain files and records of requests for new user accounts, changes to security, and signed/approved agreements
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation with the international standards of Quality Management
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in Windows products (Windows servers, Active Directory…)
- Knowledge of eDirectory and Mainframe would be an asset
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German would be a distinct advantage
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.