Are you an IT Engineer with experience in Security?
Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
IT Security Engineer
What would be your mission?
As part of a working group acting in the domains of infrastructure, security and architecture, you will take responsibilities in a broad range of security engineering activities covering the entire investment fund services IT landscape.
What would be your tasks?
- Analyzing and documenting the security of the IT system and application landscapes, along the criteria defined by the corporate Information Security department, ranging from operating systems to Web applications, and including third-party software and public Cloud services
- Engineering, documenting and promoting innovative solutions for the information security risks identified in the scope of projects or applications
- Interacting with the IT teams in charge of development, infrastructure, administration and operation, as well as with third-party vendors
- Acting as the main IT security point of contact for specific projects
- Managing the interaction with the corporate Information Security department; ensuring that the information security compliance processes are adequately defined and enforced
- Analyzing and driving the remediation of information security vulnerabilities
- Handling information security enquiries coming from customers, corporate Information Security, or internal/external auditors
- You have a university degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in IT
- You have sound experience with critical enterprise information security design as architect, security engineer or full-stack application designer
- You have a background understanding of base security concepts such as encryption, authentication, access control, signature, data integrity
- You have practical experience with the following technologies: Linux, Windows, Shell scripting, RDBMS, Messaging middleware, Web server
- You possess at least basic software development skills in a modern object-oriented programming language
- Good communication skills with the ability to justify and challenge security design decisions
- You have excellent both written and spoken English, French/German would be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.