For one of our clients, a financial European institution, we are currently looking for an Information Security Officer (m/f).
Indeed, our client based in Luxembourg is currently looking to reinforce its IT Security officer’s team during a long-term period.
If you are available soon and that you want to work in an important financial European institution, this opportunity can be interesting for you.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
As Information Security Officer you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the client in their current IT Security projects such as :
- Assessments for data location framework (DLF) review
- Internal controls framework (ICF) review
- Disaster recovery resilience exercises
- Vulnerability remediation project
- Deception project
- Organizing and managing the projects and ensure that tasks are correctly performed
- Providing reports and analyses
- Providing comments, suggestions, and recommendations to improve the actual situation
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have an IT Degree in IT Security or Computer Science (or relevant)
- You have 6-8 years of experience as IT Security Officer in a relevant environment
- You are used to work and evaluate IT Security aspects in the context of data location framework
- You have some experience as Service Delivery Manager
- You have certifications in auditing and security such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, …
- You are fluent in English
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to contact us directly via this address: email@example.com