Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
The IT Governance Generalist supports IT Line Managers globally. Activities may include controlling, budgeting, reporting, risk management, planning and overall organizational support and administration.
The duties are a blended mix of detailed, hands-on work.
The position can be offered as a part-time contract with at least 50%, but also as a full-time contract.
- Provide general administrative support to IT Line Management and collaborate with other departments
- Support the IT Management in creation and defining of IT metrics and develop key performance indicators, criteria, and critical success factors for IT investments
- Monitor Critical IT processes in the area of Incident-/ Change- and Transition Management in IT's efficiency and effectiveness
- Support Requirement Management by administrate IT SharePoint and JIRA
- Communication of statuses and summarize them from SharePoint, JIRA and other tools
- Prepare trainings and mentoring IT staff in IT Governance best practices and templates
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Understanding of IT-/business processes in the area of technical expertise
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Analytical mind-set and ability to understand business needs from a IT perspective
- Excellent English language skills, German and French language skills would be an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.