For one of our clients active in the sustainable construction industry and located in Foetz, we are looking for an:
IT Desktop Support Specialist
6-month contract (renewable and possibility of permanent contract)
Your role and team:
Reporting to the CPO you will be one of our original team to build, shape and scale our processes and systems. You will be working within our IT Department in close collaboration with our Systems Architects.
This role will involve a variety of tasks, you need to be an absolute people person, helping to solve problems, you are an ambassador of our company culture at all time.
Shape and create :
• Provide day-to-day delivery and technical support for end-users of desktop applications, telephones, handheld email devices, google suite, Microsoft teams, video conferencing tools, printers and computer hardware
• In conjunction with HR, manage the new hire on-boarding from an IT perspective
• Negotiate with IT product and service suppliers as and when needed and ensure tracking of inventory
• Help us to develop functionalities within MS teams and rollout changes/updates to our teams
• Support migration of implementation of new tools (SharePoint)
• Drive the effort to continuously provide world class IT support and make recommendations for improvements
• Support the processes for deployment, maintenance and support for all implemented hardware, software updates and operating systems
• Regular Vulnerability/ Cyber security Assessment Scanning and reporting
• Provide regular reports on Desktop support workflow and targets
• Set up policies and processes related to IT
• Establishing the company’s standard Dell image.
• Establish a software deployment process, by down selecting industry leading software to suit the company’s environment
• Finalize Hardening of the Firewall with the third party vendor and secure purchasing of an SSL certificate.
• Finalize internal network, configuration and Wifi end points.
• Always ensure a clean and clear desk policy within the office environment
• Participating in ad-hoc projects and requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in lieu of relevant experience
• Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written
• Ability to troubleshoot with resolve issues with PC’s, Powerful Workstations, Laptop hardware and software
• Experience in managing Google suite, Apple products, MS teams, Windows 7, Windows XP and OS X in a managed desktop environment.
• General understanding of server computing, networking, phone setup- support, storage, virtualisation and business applications
• Knowledge of ticket tracking applications systems such as Service NOW or others
• A min of 5 years of experience in a multinational Desktop Support environment required
• Excellent spoken and written English required, ability to speak desired; French is an asset
• Solution and result orientated, with the ability to think on your feet and solve challenges
• Attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment
• Good organisation and planning skills
What we offer:
• A temporary contract for 6 months with a possibility to get an extension/permanent contract
• An attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
• The opportunity to join a fast growing company
Ideal start date: mid-September
Interested? Don’t hesitate and apply online!