Investment Compliance Officer - Management Company - Luxembourg
Our client is a Management Company, based in Luxembourg City. In order to strengthen their risk & compliance team, they are looking for an Investment Compliance Officer with a mid-level experience.
This specific role offers significant exposure across all UCITS/AIFs investment restrictions.
- Managing the compliance review relating to a broad range of fund structures (UCITS, AIFs);
- Identifying and assessing of investments risks;
- Acting as a point of contact for with regards to investment restrictions and regulatory compliance issues;
- Insuring support on fund compliance issues;
- Insuring support to the Risk Management and Fund Compliance on risk monitoring and reporting activities;
- Participating in the analysis and implementation of new investment funds.
- A Master degree (ideally in Finance, economics or mathematics);
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with significant exposure to investment restriction monitoring, fund compliance, and associated regulatory activities;
- A strong understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry regulatory environment, with significant exposure to UCITS;
- Fluent English and French both written and spoken. Another European language is an asset.
- Working in a successful and established Management Company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Skills development in an expert team;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.